Friday, August 23, 2013

Check out the Jonathan Park Series


I recently checked out the Jonathan Park audio series from the library and I wanted to share my opinion with you. This series of books is about two families who are a part of a Creation Response Team that finds evidence of the flood described in Genesis.  The characters are fictitious, but, the stories are based on real evidence. Along the way, they have many daring adventures.  My favorite book of the series was, The Hunt for Beowulf.  I like this series  because it teaches me more about the Bible. With every audio book, there is a study guide for each episode. It talks about the point in the episode and there are some really cool experiments you can do. Their website (www.jonathanpark.com) is cool, but, you have to download all of the games. You can listen to episodes online and sign up to be a part of the Creation Response Team for free. When you join, you get to look behind the scenes, you get better deals on stuff, and you can download all the study guides for free. I like the Jonathan Park Series because sometimes I feel like I'm there with them. These books are mostly for everyone over the age of eight. It may have some scary content for younger children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment