The Missing Mummy
By Ron Roy
The Missing Mummy is a book that is not as scary as it might seem. This book is in a series of books called the A to Z Mysteries. The main characters are three kids who live in Connecticut,their names are Ruth Rose, Josh, and Donald (also called as Dink). I like this book because it uses the kids talents, hobbies, and knowledge to help solve the crime.Here is a summery of the book the three kids went to the museum one day on Mummy Monday and they visit a reconstructed tomb from Egypt then someone steals a mummy from the exhibit, when they go back they are locked in during a robbery, they use their skills to solve the mystery and discover that the person behind the crime is the professor at the museum! I recommend that children of any age can read this book. It helps develop quick thinking when you are in a tough situations.You can buy this book and others in this series on
WWW.AMAZON.COM.amazon.com I hope young readers will grow to love and enjoy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment